Being in the market long enough has allowed AMCOP to gather resources from various manufacturers, solutions providers, dealers and human capital. Coupled with a strong alliances and a firm partnership between each other has resulted in AMCOP's ability to produce innovative and affordable solutions to our customers.
With our own pool of expertise and technical savvy individuals solutions has been (and will be) delivered on time to our customers. Our commitment is not only on delivery but also to uphold the highest level of integrity and professionalism with our customers. This will ensure a smooth integration of the solution to our customers.
When needed AMCOP is more than able to provide maintenance. Our knowledge of radar maintenance has grown over the past years to include Information Technology, a power generating and transmission, radio communication, point-to-point communications and armaments maintenance.
In short AMCOP has the capability to design, manufacture, assemble, integrate, test and maintain highly complex systems. Our area of expertise comprises of:
- Vessel Traffic Management System and Sea Surveillance System
- Supervisory, Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) monitoring systems
- VHF/UHF Ground & Air Radio Communication System
- Command. Control, Communication and Information System (C3i)
- Multiple Interactive Learning Option (MILO) Simulator
- Missile Preservation
- Multilateration (MLAT) Technology
- Air Defense Radar
- Air Traffic Management System